Spunlace nonwoven is a fabric processed from spunlace fibers. Fibers can be natural fibers, such as cap, silk, hemp, cotton, etc.; can also be conventional fibers, polypropylene fibers, acetate fibers, polyamide fibers, etc.; differentiated fibers, special-shaped fibers, microfibers, high crimp fibers, low melting point Fibers, etc.; and high-performance fibers, carbon fibers, metal fibers, etc.
Spunlace is the use of high-pressure fine water jets sprayed on the fiber web. Under the force of the water flow, these fibers are displaced and begin to entangle, which means the fibers are twisted into one strand to strengthen the web. Therefore, spunlace nonwovens are stronger and tougher than ordinary nonwovens, do not destroy the flexibility of the fibers, and have good air permeability.
Application of Spunlace Nonwovens
(1) Medical sanitary non-woven fabrics: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection bags, medical curtains, wound dressings, masks, diapers, civilian wipes;
(2) Sanitary napkins: wet face towels, magic towels, cotton pads, soft towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary napkins, disposable sanitary napkins, etc.;
(3) Non-woven fabrics for home decoration: wallpapers, tablecloths, sheets, bedspreads, etc.;
(4) Clothing non-woven fabrics: lining, adhesive lining, sheet, special-shaped cotton, various artificial leather base fabrics, etc.;
(5) Non-woven fabrics for industrial use; filter materials, insulating materials, coating base fabrics, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.;
(6) Agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection cloth, nursery cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
(7) Other non-woven fabrics: high-end electronic professional wipes, high-end instrument wipes, aviation wipes, space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, etc.