Colored non-woven fabrics have the characteristics of softness, breathability and new fiber products with plane structure. The advantages of these characteristics are that they are not easy to produce fiber scraps, strong, durable and silky soft. Of course, they are also a kind of reinforcing materials, and they also have the feeling of cotton. Compared with cotton fabrics, colored non-woven fabrics are cheaper in cost.
Advantages of colored non-woven fabrics:
1. Light weight: polyethylene and polypropylene are used as the main raw materials, with a specific gravity of only 0.9, which is only 70% of that of cotton. It has the characteristics of fluffy and good hand feel.
2. Softness: The fibers are entangled and formed by needle punching. The finished product is moderate in softness and comfortable.
3. Water absorption and ventilation: polypropylene chips do not absorb water, and the water content is zero. The finished product has good water absorption, and it is made of 100% fibers and is porous.
4. Non-toxic, non-irritating: the product is made of food-grade raw materials conforming to FDA, and contains no other chemical components, with stable performance, non-toxic, no odor and no irritation to skin.
5. Antibacterial and chemical resistant agents: Polypropylene is a chemically passive substance, which is not moth-eaten, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; Antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and the strength of finished products will not be affected by corrosion.
6. Antibacterial properties. The product is water-repellent, not moldy, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, not moldy.
Because of the above functions and characteristics, colored non-woven fabrics are widely used in fabrics, handicrafts, packaging bags, household items and so on, and are well received by the market.